These exciting Birthday Parties run for two hours after school, at weekends and in school holidays (subject to availability). They are suitable for children in Year 1 and older.
The first part of the party (1.5 hours) is spent outside in the Forest undertaking activities based around your chosen theme. The last half hour is inside in a decorated room with time for your birthday cake and party food.
- Pond Dipping - Catch, identify and investigate the many minibeasts found in our ponds. Choose your favourite minibeast and try to copy its moves.
- Forest Explorers - Have fun discovering the secrets out in the Forest. Play games, use your senses, hug a tree and pretend you’re an animal travelling through the treetops.
- Minibeasts - Head out in search of all the minibeasts that live in the Forest. Find out where to look for them and enter your competitors into the Minibeast Games or make minibeast sculptures.
- Dinosaur Discovery - Roam the Forest like your favourite Dinosaurs by following the footprints to find some Dino bones!
- Shipwrecked! - You’re stranded on the island of Epping Forest – find the things you need to survive and follow a pirate’s map to escape! When you have succeeded, celebrate by playing some water balloon volleyball! (Dressing up is optional!)
- Forest Survival - Learn how to build shelters and go on a scavenger hunt to discover all the useful things found in the Forest that will help your tribes survive. (Suitable for ages: 7+. Maximum no. participants age 7-10 years: 15. Maximum no. participants age 10+ years: 20.)
- Our Staff are trained first aiders and have access to a first aid kit at all times.
- For participants under 16 we ask for responsible adults to accompany the children at a ratio of 1 adult to every 6 children. We are unable to supervise children who are not participating in the activity. We request a maximum number of 8 adults attending.
- Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for the outdoor activities. The Centre has a limited supply of wellington boots.
- In the case of extreme weather we can arrange indoor activities so participants can enjoy themselves come rain or shine.
- Sessions normally take place between 10am-12pm or 2-4pm at weekends and during school holidays, or between 4-6pm on weekday evenings during the summer months.
- The maximum number of participants is 20. If you would like to bring more children, please contact us.
- All participants MUST be of suitable age for the activity. We would like all participants to be in Year 1 or above at school.
|Price||Up to 12 participants||13- 15 participants||16- 20 participants|
Contact the Centre ([email protected]) to book, with the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of birthday child
- Requested activity
- Requested date of party
- Requested time of party
- Number of children
- Age range of children
- Number of adults (max 8)
- Any other considerations (e.g. medical conditions)
- Source of information (been before / website / other)
By making a booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions: A Guide to Booking