Teambuilding Programmes for Adult Groups.
We offer an excellent range of structured and flexible team-building and environmental activities for your team. Exciting programmes are led by our trained staff and offer entertaining and informative activities providing organisations with a productive day out of the office environment.
- Unite your staff in an unique experience.
- Improve motivation, communication and team spirit.
- Reward your teams efforts, with an enjoyable break from the normal routine.
- Understand colleagues further through working together in different environments and situations.
Whatever your reason, a day in Epping Forest is a valuable and highly enjoyable investment.
Choose from one of these activities:
- Forest Survival - Learn the skills required to survive a night in the forest, whilst working as part of a small team. This activity covers shelter building, fire building and scavenger hunts.
- Map and Compass Navigating - Learn and develop your map and compass skills on one of our nature trails set out for you to follow through the forest.
- Pond Exploration - Catch, identify and investigate the variety of freshwater invertebrates living in our centre ponds. Pond dipping offers a fun and relaxed insight into the complexities of a freshwater ecosystem.
- Challenge Initiatives - Take part in a variety of team building initiatives used the world over, to develop your group's communication, delegation, leadership and democratic skills while outside in the Forest.
- Guided Walks and Talks - We can arrange a specific walk and talk for you to bring your group along to.
NB: activities may vary throughout the year, as some may not be suitable during certain seasons. Forest Survival and Map and Compass Navigating are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Sessions can be 2, 4 or 6 hours depending on your needs.
- Each activity is designed to run for 2 hours, but could be extended/shortened at your request.
- We take the greatest care to ensure the safety of all participants. Leaders are trained in first aid.
- We provide an activity leader, room and all equipment required.
- Arrangements can be made for catering, including pub lunch, buffet or barbeque.
|Price||For the first 10 participants||Extra participants||Surcharge for weekends|
|2 hour session||£120||£12 per person||£10|
|4 hour session||£180||£18 per person||£20|
|6 hour session||£220||£22 per person||£25|
Contact the Centre ([email protected]) to book, with the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Requested activity (see above)
- Requested date of activity
- Requested time of activity
- Number of participants
- Any other considerations (e.g. medical conditions)
- Source of information (been before / website / other)